This is an online session offered through GoToMeeting. There will be a presenter as well as a visual presentation on the screen. You can attend from anywhere!
A few minutes before the start of the meeting, please join from your computer, tablet or smartphone by clicking here: the meeting link You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2070 (If you choose to only call in, you will not see the visual presentation.) Helpful hint: If you are using your cell phone or tablet, download the GoToMeeting App from the app store before you click on the link.
After clicking on the link you'll be led through a series of steps. You'll be prompted to:
- open the link to Launch GoToMeeting (or download the free app if you're on a phone or tablet)
- provide your name and email address
- dial in to listen on your phone or use your computer/tablet audio
- provide the Access Code and your audio PIN
Then you'll want to increase your screen size if it's not already maximized.
Please note, this meeting will be recorded and made available to other Team Managers. Only those attendees who ask a question will be part of the recording.
It's pretty easy, and at the end you can be proud that you learned to do something new!
If you're not familiar with GoToMeeting, please allow about 15 minutes to log in and get ready for the meeting. This will allow time in case you run into any difficulties.
Helpful hint: If you are using your cell phone or tablet, download the GoToMeeting App from the app store before you click on the link to join the meeting.
Attendee QuickStart Guide for Windows with FAQs at the bottom of the page.
Attendee QuickStart Guide for Mac with FAQs at the bottom of the page.
- You should keep your phone on mute unless you are asking a question.
- Please do not share your webcam.
- You will not be sharing your screen.
- You'll use the chat screen to indicate that you have a question.
Learn how to Switch Audio Modes during a Session