Copyright info for TEAM-CREATED SHIRTS AND PINS
The use of any Copyrighted or Trademarked art or logos without the written permission of the owner or organization on pins, shirts or merchandise is not sanctioned or condoned by the NExT Region CPSO, TXCPSO or Destination Imagination.
Creating small batches of team designed shirts: For information about using the Destination Imagination logos*, click here.
- Teams are prohibited from using Destination Imagination, Inc. logos*, except
- Teams/Individuals who purchased a Team Number may produce:
- '“hand-made” art (homemade or made by the team members) on team/individual shirts or other items utilizing the words “Destination Imagination®.”' (not the other logos*)
- less than 21 shirts or other items (total) per team and the team has made them themselves.
- "Note: Vendors or commercial establishments are not allowed to participate in the production of these “hand-made” products."
* Destination Imagination, Inc. logos include: Global Finals, Destination Imagination, Box and Ball and the Challenge Logos.
Pins for Global Finals must go through a licensed vendor.
Use of DI Trademarks and Logos
The licensee may use the names and logos for the following marks: Destination Imagination®, the Box and Ball logo, projectOUTREACH®, Rising Stars® and the annual Challenge logos, provided the licensee has signed and submitted the separate Vendor’s License Agreement prior to the reproduction or commercialization of any merchandise. The initials "DI" are owned by Diamonds International, and should not be put as stand alone text on a pin.
Global Finals Logo
The licensee is not permitted to use the Global Finals logo on any commercial merchandise, including pins and apparel. The licensee is permitted to use the Global Finals logo on non-commercial print marketing pieces such as flyers or brochures.
We do not condone pins that include the likeness or emulation of any trademarked or copyrighted material including, but not limited to, parodies of copyrighted characters.
Approved Pin Vendors
The licensee is not permitted to create or produce any pins using any Destination Imagination, Inc. (DII) trademarks other than through a national vendor designated by DII. This right is exclusive to the licensee and may not be sublicensed or transferred to any third party. The following are the approved National Vendors:
Apparel and Promotional Items
Destination Imagination, Inc. must license all vendors that produce apparel and promotional merchandise for Destination Imagination Affiliates. These licensed vendors may work with Affiliates to produce apparel items and promotional merchandise (EXCLUDING PINS) that incorporate the trademarks: Destination Imagination®, the Box and Ball logo, projectOUTREACH®, Rising Stars® and the annual Challenge Logos, on apparel items for sale or promotion.
All vendors that produce apparel and promotional items must agree to our terms and make an annual payment of $20.00 on ShopDI.org. https://resources.destinationimagination.org/shop.php/products/product_details/990
Still have questions about using the copyrighted materials?
Email us: email@example.com